A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Lai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Lai MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Lai practice?
- Dr. Cindy Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Lai practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.