General Practitioners, Internist, Pediatrician

Lexington Medical
117 E 65th St
New York, NY 10065
212-861-4278
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Sales  |  show details
by Gail Conn on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr LEi needs training. IF you were truly sick this woman could be of little help. She doesn't listen, and doesn't go beyond the standard questions that any first year medical student would ask. She should think about another profession, but she is a waste of time.

|  Solid  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Dr. Lai is a professional & pleasant woman, however I wish she would ask a few more questions, and investigate issues more thoroughly. (The office staff is great)

|  Shady billing practices  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

As a part of a routine pre employment physical for employment for a healthy 30 year old with no medical problems, this physician performed a multitude of unnecessary tests, including a hearing test (Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Response). These tests were not required for the physical exam, and are not recommended by any National Guidelines for screening. The tests were neither discussed nor permission taken before performing the tests. None of these tests are covered by any insurance company in the absence of an indication, for screening. Upon follow up with the office, numerous phone calls, faxes and letters in the mail I got no call back from the physician, or anyone from the office (I was always asked to leave a message on voicemail). Upon finally discussing the issue with the MD (after showing up at the office), she informed me that their practice routinely performs these tests for all patients. They continue to send me the bill for the tests, which were performed without my knowledge or consent, and without any indication.

|  If you need an advocate, ask someone else  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2010

This doctor did not advocate for me to get a test the insurance company turned down initially. As a result, she missed diagnosing my cancer.She is my alleged primary care provider; I would sooner trust my vet with my health.