A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Le is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy M T Le MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cindy M. Le practice?
- Dr. Cindy Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Le practices Psychiatry near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Leandro Psychiatrists.