A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Burns Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cindy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Lee practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.