Family Physicians
5 Harris Ct
Ste T103
Monterey, CA 93940
831-375-8880
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Primary Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

Dr. Cindy Lee has been our primary doctor for over 20 years. She is very caring and attentive. She takes the time needed with each patient so she often does not keep up with appointment schedules. Waiting time can often be annoying, however, you know that it is because she takes time with her patients and you will get the same attention that is needed for your issues. She is very thorough and has caught a number of major problems in their early stages, so I have been fortunate to get treatment in time before I had serious consequences..

Oct 4th, 2013

Waiting time too long (more than an hour and you can hear her laughing talking to somebody on the phone while you wait. Very rude). The time she spends with you, too short. Very dissaponted.

|  20 years of caring  |  show details
by amna S,Ahmed on Jul 26th, 2013

Dr. Lee is caring,knowledgable, growing with evey new medication, accepting all types of insurance, working to relieve and help people in the expense of her own time and health NOT for money. I trust her and recover with her caring behavior before using the medicine because she always makes you feel healthy.

|  Best doctor on the Peninsula  |  show details
by Holly H on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Lee is the best doctor on the Peninsula and her staff is top notch as well. I am lucky to be in her care.

|  Funny side  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I remember going in for my first yearly check-up with her. and when it came time for my finger wave (prostate check). She knew I was not feeling good about it so she said " if it makes you feel better my ring finger is a 6 my fellow doctors are 8 & 10" you decide?

Apr 11th, 2012

Cindy Lee is fabulous and sincere. The waiting room time for her is always VERY LONG! The telephone time to make an appointment is excruciating! Need more people at the front desk I guess, and less appts. scheduled in a day.

Jan 3rd, 2012

The time Dr. Lee spent with me was extremely helpful and professional. She was able to diagnose a condition that eluded several other doctors.

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Lee is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She always makes me feel special, and takes the time to properly diagnose problem areas.

|  normal for me  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

your mantra is"it's normal for me "even though I KNOW it is anything BUT normal for me.If you are'nt going to listen to me and my very real issues,why do I really bother. I am devistated because you are somebody I am supposed to trust with my health.I have always loved you as a doctor, but the last time I saw you ,I felt so brushed off and demeaned.since every thing is "normal for me "why should I go to the doctorat all. I think every year will suffice.

|  Unsympathetic, condescending  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

She lets her personal judgement reflect in how she treats parent. Blaming bad-parenting when she has very limited view of situation and behaviors of child. Lets her condescention show and says "I'm not in the least bit impressed" when symptoms of child is explained. She is not able to stay objective. I have to say she can be unkind.

|  ashurst  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2010

Very caring under sometimes difficult situations. Definitely family oriented and professional. Stacey her assistant always goes the extra mile too she always takes time for you even though you can see she is terribly busy.

Oct 11th, 2009

She may see you later than your scheduled appt. but spends an amazing amount of time with you during your appt.Love her!

|  The best!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 2nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

It is impossible to get in to see this Doctor so don`t even try. It took forever to score an appointment. But, once I did...it was worth the...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com