A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Lockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lockett
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lockett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Lockett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lockett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Providence Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Ann Lockett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy A. Lockett practice?
- Dr. Cindy Lockett has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Lockett practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.