A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Lockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Lockett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lockett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Ann Lockett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cindy A. Lockett practice?
- Dr. Cindy Lockett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Lockett practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians.