Psychiatrists

North Dallas
9101 N Central Expy
Suite 190
Dallas, TX 75231
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Kay Aven on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr Marshall worked with my mom for a year to help her off several medications that had been "over prescribed". She meet with my mother when ever needed to meet her needs. Without her my mothers life would have been shortened both in years and quality.

|  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr. Marshall is one of the worst Drs. I have ever encountered. She is unwilling to work with you. My Mother-in-law suffers from Alzheimer's & her only solution was to put her in a nursing home. We explained that was not financially possible at this time and her response was, "How much money does she have?". She decided by the figure that was plenty. She told us that there were no other meds she could prescribe. We now have a great Dr. with incredible credintials. His name is David Crumpacker in Plano. He is kind, caring, concerned & has never suggested putting her in a nursing home.

|  Professional  |  show details
by Ann on Sep 9th, 2008

Dr. Marshall has been professional in every manner. she is concerned about my husband's health physically, mentally, and emotionally. She has helped our family with her knowledge and concern.

|  Non Professional and bad doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2008

Dr. Cindy Marshall refused to keep giving me assistance because I told her I think she was not kind and professional to me, when I called her crying a lot, bc of my depression, and she make an appointment after 1 week. As I told her I was looking for a job, and I asked her to give me same sample of depression pills until I get a job, she refused to help me out. She does not have heart, she does not care about human being, and she just want money. She does not care of the client's health.