Dr. Cindy Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Marshall?

June 3rd, 2015

Comments were professional. " sounds like you are beating up on him."

February 18th, 2015

Dr. Marshall took care of my father and did an excellent job of taking care of him and also of giving the family support. Dr. Marshall does an excellent job of taking care of her patients!

March 8th, 2013

Dr Marshall worked with my mom for a year to help her off several medications that had been "over prescribed". She meet with my mother when ever needed to meet her needs. Without her my mothers life would have been shortened both in years and quality.

December 1st, 2011

Dr. Marshall is one of the worst Drs. I have ever encountered. She is unwilling to work with you. My Mother-in-law suffers from Alzheimer's & her only solution was to put her in a nursing home. We explained that was not financially possible at this time and her response was, "How much money does she have?". She decided by the figure that was plenty. She told us that there were no other meds she could prescribe. We now have a great Dr. with incredible credintials. His name is David Crumpacker in Plano. He is kind, caring, concerned & has never suggested putting her in a nursing home.

September 10th, 2008

Professional

Dr. Marshall has been professional in every manner. she is concerned about my husband's health physically, mentally, and emotionally. She has helped our family with her knowledge and concern.

August 25th, 2008

Non Professional and bad doctor

Dr. Cindy Marshall refused to keep giving me assistance because I told her I think she was not kind and professional to me, when I called her crying a lot, bc of my depression, and she make an appointment after 1 week. As I told her I was looking for a job, and I asked her to give me same sample of depression pills until I get a job, she refused to help me out. She does not have heart, she does not care about human being, and she just want money. She does not care of the client's health.

January 6th, 2017