A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Martin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Maliea Martin MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cindy M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Cindy Martin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.