A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Owen, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Owen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Louisville . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Owen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy England Owen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy E. Owen practice?
- Dr. Cindy Owen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Owen practices Dermatology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists.