Dr. Cindy Parnes MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2016
Non caring, non interested. Can't be bothered. The only thing she wants to do is sell you her $900.00 x 3 procedure. Otherwise, she couldn't care less.

March 28th, 2016
I have worked by her side in the past and she always practices with respect and integrity. I would recommend her to any woman!

January 29th, 2016
Excellent Physcian
I have been going to Dr. Parnes for two years, I find her to be brilliant, accurate, knowledgeable, and up to date on current medical practices. She is very personable, kind and compassionate. I could very easily ascertain that she is passionate about medicine and her patients.

March 11th, 2015
she had always given 5 star treatment.

April 18th, 2014
I wish I read these reviews sooner. I would have spared myself a horrible experience at the hands of a rushed rude non intellectual physician with terrible bedside manner. She doesn't listen and sent me for useless tests instead of thinking for a minute and ordering the right one. Waste of time and emotionally hurtful.

September 2nd, 2013
harsh manner-not sympathetic or concerned no follow-up interest

July 18th, 2013
Do not bring your teenage daughter to this doctor. I waited an hour to see her she was running behind in her appts. She was rude, no paitience, barely listened to why I was there.Bad experience look for another doctor.

September 28th, 2012
Great doctor. I go to the for Weight Loss Management and Gyn services. She is fantastic, knowledgeable, very very nice, and did not rush me. The first visit she really spent a lot of time getting to know what my concerns were and my medical history. So far everything has been a success.

September 19th, 2012
Needed biopsy..Dr.Parnes was Callous, dismissive, cruel
Dr. Parnes was callous, cold, unwilling to give me a referral to surgeon to get my breast biopsy; she started loudly mumbling that my insurance (Oxford at the time) did not have many providers and it was MY PROBLEM to find a referral. She showed ZERO sensitivity to the fact that I was experiencing the possiblility of breast cancer. I had never experienced a doctor to be this cold and uncaring in my 42 yrs of life. **I would avoid her at all costs unless she has sought counseling and has changed her approach to patient care entirely.

September 13th, 2012
abominable treatment
Setting aside the fact that she walked in almost an hour late without an apology...she treated me as if she had no time to answer my questions. She gave brief answers to my questions like "there are many possibilities" or "every woman is different" without taking any time to really talk with me. This happened both times that I've visited her but this past (and final) time ended much worse: after a dispute about payment, she dismissed me by walking out of the room saying, "if you have a problem with that, don't come back." I hope she doesn't expect me to.

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Parnes is a wonderful and caring doctor. She helped me through a difficult pregnancy and subsequent difficult c-section. She also held my hand through the most scary diagnosis of my life. Dr. Parnes was there for me every step of the way!

September 4th, 2012
During my first few visits, I found Dr. Parnes to be knowledgeable and helpful. On my last visit, I felt very rushed. She did not have time to answer my questions and told me to come in for a follow up visit. I decided to follow up with another practitioner who would have time for me.