A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Sheridan County
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Madison Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Kayemccune Sharp MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy K. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Cindy Sharp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Sharp practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sheridan, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Bismarck, ND and Ennis, MT.
See Sheridan Internists and Sheridan Nephrologists.