Dr. Cindy Pau MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 21st, 2017
Absolutely brilliant!
Absolutely brilliant is what comes to mind when considering Dr. Cindy Pau. Exceedingly knowledgeable, very comprehensive and thorough, diagnosis based on clinical evidence, compassionate, considerate, and truthful. If you want someone who will only tell you what you want to hear, and not the truth in a kind and compassionate manner, then Dr. Pau is not for you. If you want accurate diagnosis based on clinical evidence, and a carefully thought out treatment plan with your best interest in mind, and with your input, then she will be a great match for you. When I saw her, she did not speculate, but went over all my history, lab results, etc., completely discussed what I was doing, my concerns, what other physicians were doing for me, and then provided a plan to fill in the gaps by requesting additional information from the pharmacy, previous docs, and additional lab work. Heard some crackling in one lung, and suggest how to deal with that, did foot nerve sensitivity testing and general foot health exam, and listened carefully to the heart as well. Sat with me for about 2 hours going over everything, explaining things I needed to know and what I'd asked about, and then the "plan of treatment". I've seen a lot of docs in my life, some very good, and some related to ducks. She is perhaps the most intellectually impressive doc I've ever seen (and that's saying a lot). She is also quite personable (read good bedside manner), friendly, and very easy to talk to. She listens very well. Great doc.