Dr. Cindy Tobin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Tobin?

October 22nd, 2015

Worse OB-GYN

Don't waste your time with this physician. Has a non clinical staff contact you about a possible cancer diagnosis. Send you letters about your diagnosis trying to scare you. Worse physician I ever went to

September 2nd, 2015

Don't waste your time with this physician

Never spoke to me regarding my problem. Had non medical staff talk to me and read message from my chart. Medical problems and diagnosis need to be discussed with a patient by a medical provider not clerical staff.

August 9th, 2015

I was a first time patient. Dr. Tobin made me feel comfortable - she answered all my questions and addressed all of my concerns. She was thorough and spent a good time with me going over my past medical history.

February 15th, 2013

Horrible!

I found Dr. Tobian to be the most unprofessional, cold and curt Dr. I ever encountered. After my previous wonderful Dr. retired I chose to stay with the practice and give Dr. Tobian a shot. What a big mistake! Not only was she nasty I never had such a horrible painful exam. Never will I ever step foot in that office again. She certainly picked the wrong profession, when you are dealing with woman and hormones you need to have a gentle approach maybe she ought to think about changing careers!

January 22nd, 2013

mother

Awful experience..still remember it with upset and disdain. She was calous and abrupt during my delivery, and to top it off, unbeknownst to me, left packing gauze in me following the delivery of my baby. I was sent home in such discomfort, which she blew off as the byproduct of having a large baby, all the while it was the packing. She never tried to discover why I was in so much pain, never wanted to do a follow up exam. I was sent home on a tube and in pain .During one middle of the night feeding, I couldnt take the discomfort and poked around and found the golfball size knot of gauze. That next morning, I called and she refused to meet with me, though sent her associate MD to do damage control. Not an apology, not any expressed concern for me. Complete lack of humanity. Only thinking of herself and potential liability. Never went back to that practice and cannot imagine she ever turned out to be a stellar MD.

July 31st, 2012

A complete uncaring doctor

Dr Tobin is a completely rude and uncaring doctor. She is very unprofessional and exercises bad judgment. She does not care about her patients and does little if anything to help treat their conditions.

July 13th, 2010

Bedside manner

I found my examination with Dr. Tobin to be rushed,and when asking questions she kept her back towards me and continued to make notes...never really facing me..which made me feel uncomfortable and unimportant.

May 14th, 2010

Always respectful of patient's time, sensitive to patient concerns. All in all a fine physician.

January 23rd, 2017