A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Wickline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Wickline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickline
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wickline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Wickline, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickline graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Wickline has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy L Wickline MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cindy L. Wickline practice?
- Dr. Cindy Wickline has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Wickline practices Cardiovascular Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Cardiologists.