A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Wickline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Wickline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Wickline, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickline graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Wickline has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy L Wickline MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cindy L. Wickline practice?
- Dr. Cindy Wickline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cindy Wickline practices Cardiovascular Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Colorado Springs Cardiologists.