A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. CINDY WICKLINE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. CINDY WICKLINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. CINDY WICKLINE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. WICKLINE graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. WICKLINE has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. CINDY L WICKLINE MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. CINDY L. WICKLINE practice?
- Dr. CINDY WICKLINE has 1 office location.
Dr. CINDY WICKLINE practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Cardiologists.