A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Yihong Zhang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Y. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Cindy Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Zhang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Rheumatologists.