A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Yihong Zhang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy Y. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Cindy Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Zhang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Rheumatologists.