A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Yeoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Yeoh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeoh graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yeoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy B Yeoh MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy B. Yeoh practice?
- Dr. Cindy Yeoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Cindy Yeoh practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.