Psychiatrist

2237 Ridge Rd
Ste 101
Rockwall, TX 75087
972-771-3969
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Parent struggling  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

Dr Abraham is the best doctor. She is very conservative with medication and spends a lot of time getting to know her patients. She has been available to see me on very short notice and always spends a lot of time talking about current circumstances before prescribing or changing medication. I thank God I found such a great doctor for my child.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Very difficult to make appointments. My child is in school. My child has trouble with school, skipping a lot, absences, etc. But the doctor only offers appointment times during school hours. No flexibility. I dont know how she treats adolescents.

|  Patient of more than 3 years  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Cini or her staff. I went to her for several years and she was caring, intelligent, called me back always, tried all she could to get me to that perfect place. The thing is I wish she filed on insurance as the cost if very difficult in this economy. Not saying she isnt worth it but it is difficult to pay that much sometimes once a week.

|  Too much for too little  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

She charges $125.00 per visit and we spend all of 11 minutes in there with her-I timed it! Thats just too expensive for this economy.