A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cinnamon L Sullivan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cinnamon L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.