- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Cinthya Marturano?
January 14th, 2015excellent care
March 25th, 2013patient of Dr. Marturano
Dr. marturano is the first doctor who actually took the time to get to know me and my health history. When I had a problem, she would call me at home at least once a day to check on my condition. I have never meet a doctor who would take that time and effort with a patient. She is very friendly, professional and very knowledgable. I am luck to have found such a great person to be my doctor.
May 24th, 2011
May 2nd, 2011
It was easy to get an appointment and short wait time, but now I know why. The staff is unfriendly, especially the receptionist. I got a second opinion for my diagnosis after I did not get better after two weeks of medicine. I had the wrong diagnosis and unnecessarily took antibiotics. I saw the nurse longer than I saw the doctor, which I know is common now. I changed my Doctor right away.
May 20th, 2010
March 10th, 2010
February 26th, 2009Very unpleasant experience...
1. Unprofessional2. Wrong lab results - A frightening message was left on my cell phone. Luckily, I found out that these were NOT my lab results.3. Wrong dx.4. Two drugs prescribed that contraindicated each other. - One medication was prescribed to treat a condition I later on found out I did NOT have. 5. Poor bedside manner - Does not answer questions and does not explain how she came to her diagnosis. 6. Difficult to communicate with receptionist, which makes the experience more unbearable.
October 3rd, 2015
January 22nd, 2015
March 13th, 2012
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides