Dr. Cira Amenta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cira Amenta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

Best Doctor Ever!!

I feel like I was talking to a friend.She is down to earth, friendly. Guided me through testing and put my mind at ease. Staff was friendly and fun. She was highly recommended on this website and I can see why.

February 12th, 2017

Diagnosed wrong twice

September 15th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Amenta for many years and she is not only a wonderful doctor but someone I can call a friend. If it wasn't for her knowledge of medicine and never giving up on me - I would still be sick. I would recommend her and I have to many people.

July 27th, 2014

Great Doctor!

I have been going to see Dr. Amenta for many years and will continue for many more. She is great at diagnosing problems. She has helped me through many difficult situations. She takes the time to listen and answer all questions, which is a quality that you rarely find anymore. The office has always called me back with tests results. Dr. Amenta herself has called me back at times. I always feel confident that I will be very well taken care of. She truly cares for her patients. I love her dearly and would highly recommend her. She is the best!!

March 7th, 2014

excellent doctor follow her anywhere

I drive from Delaware up to see her. I have know her for 20 years and has helped me through some difficult times in a divorce. She has been always there for me and accessible. Her medication knowledge is superb and her bedside manner the best I've ever seen. Would highly recommend her. I would follow her anywhere.

October 1st, 2013

Doctor is Wonderful!!

Dr. Amenta is very smart academically, she is very friendly and helped my entire family go through advert hard time? have also used her for weight loss advise and I lost 30lbs in 2 months!!

October 1st, 2013

Caring, insightful, takes time with patient

Dr. Amenta is thorough, takes her time to understand your needs. Personable, caring, great analytical skills.

July 23rd, 2013

Excellent doctor, Excellent listener, Excellent diagnostician I would highly recommend her.

March 5th, 2013

All but Receptionist are Wonderful - Would be 4 Stars without her

I've visited Dr. Amenta's office for a non-medical purpose, but have met the entire staff and seen how the office runs. Dr. Amenta is exceptional in all areas - her compassion and genuine care for her patients is evident, and most of her staff is hard-working, caring and also wonderful with patients. But the apparently always rude receptionist is a poor representative of such a good practice - she has had rude responses to me the times I've attempted to talk to her, and have seen and heard her poor treatment of others. If she were the first person I met, I would not come back.

August 5th, 2012

A ray of Sunshine

Best Doc I have ever seen. Knowlagable, friendly, smart...spends time with you...listens cares..a ray of sunshine in a bottom line driven fragmented and broken medical system. Highly recommended!

June 22nd, 2012

AWFUL

One of the worst experiences of my life. I heard wonderful about her and after my first visit I assumed she was having a bad day. I tried once more, and NEVER again will I allow that woman to treat me or anyone I care about. She does not listen to the pt and thinks drugs with all kinds of potential side fx are the cure for what ails you. Very disappointing

May 27th, 2012

Business Owner

I Love Dr. Amenta. I've known her for 14 years,Since she was at Abingotn Hospital. I drive 1 hour to see her.She is so caring and funny. She lightens up my day. Such a kind heart.Excellent Physician!