A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Circe Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Circe Cooke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Cooke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion St. Albans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Circe Dee Cooke MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Circe D. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Circe Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Circe Cooke practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Pediatricians and Blacksburg Psychiatrists.