A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cirilo Encarnacion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cirilo Encarnacion is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Encarnacion graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Encarnacion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cirilo Del Rosario Encarnacion MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cirilo D. Encarnacion practice?
- Dr. Cirilo Encarnacion has 1 office location.
Dr. Cirilo Encarnacion practices Occupational Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Preventive Medicine Specialists.