Learn more about Dr. Ciro Carafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ciro Carafa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carafa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carafa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ciro Carafa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carafa graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carafa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ciro Joseph Carafa MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ciro J. Carafa practice?
- Dr. Ciro Carafa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ciro Carafa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lodi, NJ.
See Lodi Internists and Lodi Rheumatologists.