Dr. Ciro Grello MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Dr. Grello and staff are great
We love Dr. Grello. He has always treated us with the utmost kindness and respect. He has explained things to us in detail and we would highly recommend.

June 7th, 2015
Dr. Grello is not up to date with the most recent medical science. He generally gives very poor and out of date advice. (if your son is inact, for his safety, I urge you to go elsewhere). He is nothing like his father, a truly great doctor. Dr. Ciro doesn't actually even like children which will become evident within 5 seconds of your visit. He is not open to the concerns, choices or cares of individual parents. Just take his bad advice and shut up. Least important than his ignorance but most aggravating is that while he's giving you his awful advice on what to do with your child he's doing so in the most condescending and arrogant manner.

May 19th, 2015
pompous a $$ hole
Not only is his staff rude and unfriendly his office is disgusting and dirty. My son suffered for month because of his ego. Stay away! !!

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Ciro Grello will spend time with you boosting his own ego by trying to get you to believe what pediatric specialists have diagnosed your child with is not the case. My son was diagnosed by a Peds Gi md with a protein allergy and I as his mother lived this torture. Dr. Grello tried to dispute this by trying to convince me that my child was fine just colicky. I am a nurse and an educated mother and have never been so disguisted by a doctor. My sons well being is too important to me so I will never use not recommend this dr to anyone.

January 16th, 2013
Worst experience with a doctor ever!
They are rude....just rude.

February 3rd, 2011
Beware of this doctor!
My daughter has seen Dr. Grello a total of 2 times...that is 2 times TOO many!!! Not only is he a pompous jerk, he knows NOTHING about asthma, but pretends to and makes you feel like you are the biggest idiot in the world. My daughter has had asthma for over two years and has an excellent asthma specialist. Dr. Grello fought me each time on the medications she takes on a daily basis and tries to change them. This last visit, he told me she was fine and to start his prescribed medications for her cough. Tbankfully, I went to her asthma doctor who put her on a steroid medication that she should have been put on with Dr. Grello. Be careful of this man.

March 1st, 2017