Dr. Ciro Martins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ciro Martins?

July 30th, 2016

Acted like I was wasting his time

We literally had less than 5 minutes of an appointment and in that time he managed to make it seem like I was keeping him from something or that I was not worth his time. He had me schedule another appointment even though we barely talked. I refused the appointment and will find another dermatologist. Don't waste your time going to this doctor!!!

January 28th, 2016

Best Dermatologist!

July 10th, 2015

Dr. Martin is a great doctor and has always addressed my concerns regarding my skin issues. He listens well and then tells me how he can address the problem. He is a great listener!

March 25th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Martins ' for many years. He is a top-notch Dermatologist and I respect him immensely . In his absence I'm happy to see his PA. The negative comments are contrary to my experience.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Martins was fantastic. He conducted a thorough examination and let me know what was going on. He treated several lesions and told me exactly what to expect. The medical assistant was also very helpful. Dr. Martins provides outstanding care and I am pleased to recommend him to everyone.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Martins is an exemplary physician. He is thoughtful, caring, and thorough. He is interested in my goals for treatment and explains things in a readily understandable manner. His new office is absolutely gorgeous and the staff are efficient and kind. I would refer any family member or friend to Dr. Martins without question.

July 23rd, 2013

Excellent physician

I was surprised by reviews indicating Dr. Martins was rude. I found the opposite. His exam was thorough, his recommendations thoughtful, and his follow up appropriate. He is certainly not trying to "sell" procedures. If he felt his PA could handle the issue, I would have no problem. Great doc. I recommend him to friends and family without hesitation.

March 22nd, 2013

Very sketchy and unreliable and tries to make you see his PA

Dr. Martins saw me for my skin problem and he spent very little time with me and was rude as if I was a nuisance. Then his PA (Caroline, she's not a doctor) saw me on follow up appointments and was not very good. my skin problem never went away and I felt like Iwas going in circles. I don't recommend his practice.

February 17th, 2013

A very good doctor

A patient for about 3 years now. For my terribly sun abused fair skin he insists on a total body exam every year, just to be safe. As my skin ages, I asked about cosmetic procedures. He not once tried to push any of those and when I made an app for fillers and Botox he insisted I did not overdo it, so as to look natural. The results were amazing, I just looked rested, not artificially "plump".

June 3rd, 2012

Over Medicates

Dr Martins is a good dermatologist and nicely-located in Baltimore's Cross Keys area.The office wait can drag on a bit but once you are in his examining room the process is smooth.However, Dr. Martins did not discuss or invite any conversation about medication for my occasional bout with a mild form of Rosacea.Instead he insisted on a strong anti-bacteria that, according to my pharmacist, was overkill and might not even work.One friend who also sees Dr. Martins related a similar story; Dr. Martins does not wish to discuss prescriptions with his patients.

April 25th, 2012

I had my first visit with Dr. Martin. I've had an ongoing facial problem for almost 2 yrs and he took me off the steroid medications that was given to me by another doctor. He put me on Protopic, gave me three refills, never suggested I follow up with another visit and i'm on my third tube of medication and the problem still isn't any better. My Primary care doctor suggested I go back to him for a follow-up. I feel that's what Dr. Martin should have suggested last year......a follow up visit.

October 27th, 2010

Extremely Rude

After a year of treatment he started me on the initial regime he first gave me. When I questioned him about it he wrote me extremely discourteous emails. He doesnt' take the time to listen he just tries to make money.