Dr. Ciro Montanez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ciro Montanez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 4th, 2015

He wouldn't see me because I had my newborn with me. He told me I had to find somebody else to care for her and then come back.. No children are allowed in his general practice office

July 23rd, 2012

I had the chance

TO speak with this person and I was surprised when he refered his name as "Doctor Ciro Montanez" like if the word "Doctor" belongs in his name... And this happened outside his labors, pretty unprofessional. He is rude and uses profane language with people he doesn't know, in this case: me. A woman. So disappointing.

January 10th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

I love this doctor he is very up front about things and does not beat around the bush . His staff was very helpful and pleasant . I love going there and will continue to do so . I ve been his patient for 23 years.

June 19th, 2009

Horrible Doctor

He is rude and just plain ignorant. I have never been so dissapointed by a doctor in my life. I don't event want to start on how horrible his service is. He treated me with no car and never answered any of my questions and was rude. He didnt let me talk at all. Horrible experience

October 21st, 2015