A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ciro Randazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ciro Randazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Randazzo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randazzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ciro Giuseppe Randazzo MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ciro G. Randazzo practice?
- Dr. Ciro Randazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ciro Randazzo practices Neurological Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.