A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cissy Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cissy Tan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cissy Tan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cissy Myint Tan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cissy M. Tan practice?
- Dr. Cissy Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cissy Tan practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.