A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clair Francomano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clair Francomano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clair Francomano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Francomano graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Francomano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francomano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clair A. Francomano practice?
Dr. Clair Francomano practices Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Geneticists.