3.0

Kind, caring and thorough show details Kind, caring and thorough
Dec 17th, 2015

Dr Schmidt had a friendly and caring manner. She explained in detail my medical problems and treatment. I felt relaxed and at ease with her. I recommend this doctor.

Aug 11th, 2015

This doctor office does not respect patients' time at all. We had two appointments at 1:30pm & 2:30pm we arrived at 1:15pm and waited till 2:15pm and when we asked the nurse she said that at 2:15pm there are 4 patients ahead of us and the doctor was late because she had late lunch! So they schedule 5 patients form 1-1:30pm !! That means if each patient gets a 30 minute of doctor’s time we will have to wait 2 more hours to see the doctor for our 1:30pm appointment. So we left the office and called back in one hour to see if they called our name, and the nurse said that she called our name right after we left!! Really!! So the other 4 patients have suddenly disappeared or have no right! And the nurse started reminding us that they should be fair to all patients and that is why they cancelled our 2:30pm appointment too! Totally disrespectful! As a result we canceled another appointment we had with other doctor in this practice for laser sight correction and I do not recommend this doctor.