Dr. Clair Palley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Palley and her staff are absolutely amazing! I'm a new mom of a 1 month old so I'm easily concerned about everything going on with my son. Dr. Palley and her staff are understanding and patient with me. I missed my son's first appointment due to bad snow, I had a concern and Dr. Palley herself called me and spoke to with me about it. I love all of them and highly recommend them to everyone.

September 6th, 2011
WINCHESTER MEDICAL IN GENERAL
Defiantly would NOT recommend this place! I had been taking my son there since day 1 and had been told there was a 24 hour call center that would be willing to help at anytime. On a Friday night my son had become majorly constipated, it was awful. As a first time mother, I freaked out! When I called the call center the following Saturday morning I was told Dr Bradburn would call me back within 20 mins & if I hadnt received a call by then, to call back. So I did... And after being told the SAME THING 7 times, I got frustrated and told the receptionist that I had called 7 times already and I just needed to know if they recommended juice or sugar water or what. The receptionist apologized and THEN informed me that Dr Bradburn had called them and told them to tell me IF I called back, that he did not feel the need to return my call. So with my son getting his 2 month shots the following week, I had arranged to change his doctor after that was taken care of. THEN, the day before his appointment, they call me at 4:56 (which is right before all other pediatrics closes at 5) & tell me that my son has been dismissed from their office! I am in the process of a complaint against them, & just feel the need to warn you! RUDE AND INDECENT!

August 29th, 2011
She is AWESOME
I have never had a Doctor take more care and time with each person. She makes you feel like everything will be okay. I will miss her when I have to move. Best care ever!!!!

August 15th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Palley since she was with a different clinic. She has always been a great doctor and always seems to care about what is going on. I have never had any problems getting in to see her. She is just a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

September 22nd, 2009
Great doctor! Actualy listens to her clients and discusses treatment options.