A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clair Schwendeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clair Schwendeman, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwendeman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwendeman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clair Alan Schwendeman MD is a male Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clair A. Schwendeman practice?
- Dr. Clair Schwendeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clair Schwendeman practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.