A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clair Segui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clair Segui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clair Segui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segui graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Segui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clair Savellano Segui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clair S. Segui practice?
- Dr. Clair Segui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clair Segui practices Family Medicine near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, CA.
See Union City Family Physicians.