A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clairann Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clairann Farr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Farr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Farr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clairann Marie Farr DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clairann M. Farr practice?
- Dr. Clairann Farr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clairann Farr practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.