A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clairann Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clairann Farr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Farr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clairann Marie Farr DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clairann M. Farr practice?
- Dr. Clairann Farr has 1 office location.
Dr. Clairann Farr practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.