A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Price is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Booneville Community Hospital
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Bilberry Price MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claire B. Price practice?
- Dr. Claire Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Price practices Ophthalmology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Ophthalmologists.