A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Bernardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Bernardin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Bernardin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernardin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Methodist Hospital Clarian Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Lucille Bernardin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Claire L. Bernardin practice?
- Dr. Claire Bernardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claire Bernardin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.