Dr. Claire Birdsong Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Claire Birdsong?

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Birdsong is a very good physician, she cares about her patients health. I have enjoyed her being my primary doctor.

Wonderful Dr & woman

Posted on July 10th, 2016

She is the most caring, professional physician I've ever met.

Mrs.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Birdsong for over 20 years and she is still the same as the first day I met her. She shows compassion and is kindhearted. She will tell you the truth and will not leave you without hope. She will get you the help you need if she cannot resolve your problem. She is Awesome!

Houston, Texas

Posted on August 14th, 2015

We used to be Dr. Birdsong's patients 19 years ago. And we are yet to see such a skillful, wonderful doctor. We moved hence we had no choice.

Patient for 10 years

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Birdsong is a wonderful doctor, and a great person in the Irmo community.

Saved my life

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I firmly believe Dr. Birdsong saved my life with my early detection of an aggressive form of cancer. She listed to my concerns and respected my knowledge of changes in my body that could have been attributed to going through the "change". Her conservative/thorough approach to medicine got me to the oncologist early. I wish more Dr.'s were like Dr. Birdsong. She really cares, listens, and tries her best to find a solution! Thank you Dr. Birdsong!

Where's my doc? Glad Birdsong is now here!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. Birdsong took over after my normal family doc went M.I.A . I could not be more pleased. It may take longer for the appointment but that is because she is so good. She is accurate with her diagnosis and actually takes time to listen. Don't be disappointed that there is no small talk. She is all business and this is what makes her great. I could not be more pleased. She is up to date with the latest and has a holistic approach.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

just wanted to say Dr birdsong is the most awsome dr ever.....she really care about her patience. I have already referd 5 friend and family members including my daughter

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Birdsong for over 15 years. She's a great doctor and very friendly. She listens and pays attention to what I'm saying and her diagnosises are usually right. Sometimes she can run a little behind because of the extra attention she gives each of her patients. I can't think of any other doctor that I can trust my health to. My entire family is a patient of Dr. Birdsong. Dr. Birdsong continue to do the excellent job that you're doing, thanks for all of your help.

Kira

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Getting an appointment is difficult with Dr Birdsong if the problem is urgent. But as a family physician to follow you on a regular basis for ongoing problems she is definitely worth your time. The office staff is a little less to be desired but the nurses are wonderful and Dr Birdsong herself is the best. I drive a good distance to see her and have not changed physicians becasue of hte drive.

Doc. Birdsong

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Doc. Birdsong is a firm, fair and consistent doctor that takes caring time with her patients and listens to concerns with an open mind. She tells you like it is, no sugar coating! She maintains an enjoyable staff that knows she is the boss! I would recommend her highly for her profession.

Worth the wait

Posted on October 10th, 2009

Dr. Birdsong listens to her patients and makes appropriate referrals to specialists when needed. I took me 18 months to get in to her practice, but ten years later when I moved to another state I still made the trip to see her. She is the best