A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Brett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Brett, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brett graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Brett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Marie Brett MD is a female Neonatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire M. Brett practice?
- Dr. Claire Brett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claire Brett practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.