A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Brett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Brett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brett graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Brett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans