A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Caldwell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Caldwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Cecile Caldwell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire C. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Claire Caldwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Caldwell practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.