A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Caltabiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Caltabiano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caltabiano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caltabiano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire L Caltabiano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Claire L. Caltabiano practice?
- Dr. Claire Caltabiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Caltabiano practices Pediatrics near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Pediatricians.