A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Caltabiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Caltabiano is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caltabiano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caltabiano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caltabiano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claire L. Caltabiano practice?
Dr. Claire Caltabiano practices Pediatrics near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Pediatricians.