Dr. Claire Caltabiano Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Claire Caltabiano?

November 13th, 2015

Excelllent Care and Knowledge

Dr. Caltabiano has taken excellent care of my children throughout the years, Her bedside manner and her medical insight are the perfect balance to ease my concerns of my children's medical issues as well as their wellness checks. Her ability to diagnose and treat my children has been 'spot on' and we will be returning for many years to come:)

October 5th, 2013

MeanGirls

I haven't even been to their office yet and the office staff sounds and act miserable already!!! I don't know if I'm even going to take my child there even! Shame because I heard good things about the doctors there... oh well. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks the staff is discourteous - the doctors and patients are the ones who lose out...

May 28th, 2014