The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire Chase
Dr. Claire Chase, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dobbs Ferry, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Chase is affiliated with St John's Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion, SJRH - St John's Division and St. John's Riverside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Claire Chase has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Claire Chase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dobbs Ferry, NY.