A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Chu, Comprehensive Ophthalmology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Yun-Chen Chu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claire Y. Chu practice?
- Dr. Claire Chu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claire Chu practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.