A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Colman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Colman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Colman graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire S Colman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claire S. Colman practice?
- Dr. Claire Colman has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Colman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists and Bloomfield Hills Child Psychiatrists.