Overall Review

June 3rd, 2016
Absolutely the BEST!
The most compassionate, caring, dedicated physician I have ever dealt with bar none!

December 23rd, 2015
HACK and Butcher!!! A LIAR AND UNETHICAL
She Botched My Surgery!!!! She Was Drunk and/or Drugged for My Procedure but her staff covered for her. I Wish her poverty Malpractice and insurance cancellation

September 19th, 2015
My wife and I saw Dr. Cronin for her breast cancer and she spent over one hour with us and put us at ease. She explained everything in detail.

August 15th, 2015
Dr. Cronin is wonderful. Very comforting at a very stressful time. Just had my first visit. Feel much better after seeing her.

June 28th, 2015
highly recommend
great office. excellent care. very happy with Dr. Cronin. Confident, funny and put me at ease. Highly recommend

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Cronin spent one hour with me in the office. She answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. My sister who is a nurse was very impressed with her. She has a good reputation.

December 20th, 2014
excellent experience
Terrific doctor who took her time to discuss my options. Very smart woman who made me laugh and feel at ease. Highly recommended after a full recovery!

April 9th, 2014
Fabulous surgeon
Dr. Cronin is an outstanding surgeon. I saw her recently in the office for a consultation. She was professional, knowledgeable and caring. She explained the condition to me and my options for treatment. She answered all of my questions and made me feel more at ease with my diagnosis and plan for surgery. After surgery, she took time each day to visit with me. Her care was exemplary and I had a great outcome. She is kind, a knowledgeable physician and a skilled surgeon.

April 5th, 2014
the best. thank you dr cronin!

August 19th, 2013
excellent care!
Dr. Cronin is absolutely terrific. I have seen her before but most recently I got hit by a baseball in the leg and thought nothing of it. A week later it began to swell and kept getting worse. Dr. Cronin incised and drained it and assured me it would be fine. It is. Have to say I get a kick out of some of these other reviews. you want a shoulder to cry on, go see your mommy. You want compassionate, competent care, go see Dr. Cronin. Every nurse at Newton Wellesley will tell you she is the best by far!

April 6th, 2013
I recently had surgery and needed to talk to my doctor because I'm concerned that it may possibly be infected. It's Saturday and Dr Cronin was on call. I found her to be cold and non-interested - basically just told me to go the ER If I was worried. I really felt as though I was being brushed off. Unbelievable that I couldn't get better advice from this doctor.

April 9th, 2012
excellent experience
I needed my spleen out and another doctor told me i needed to be opened up and have a big surgery. I went to Dr. Cronin for a 2nd opinion and she ended up doing it laproscopically instead. Pre and post surgery EVERY nurse told me that Dr. Cronin was the best. The nurses see the doctors results all the time, and for them to say she is the best means a lot