A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Damecour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Damecour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damecour
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Damecour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Damecour, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Damecour graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Damecour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire M Damecour MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claire M. Damecour practice?
- Dr. Claire Damecour has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Damecour practices Psychiatry near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Psychiatrists.