A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Damecour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Damecour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damecour
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damecour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Damecour, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Damecour graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Damecour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire M Damecour MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claire M. Damecour practice?
- Dr. Claire Damecour has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Damecour practices Psychiatry near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Psychiatrists.