Psychiatrist

3.0

by Wayne Jones on Jan 20th, 2011

I should have entered my rating a long time ago to demonstrate my appreciation for Dr. Damecour.Today I learned that she is no longer in the office and I suppose I am confused but whatever her reasons, I support her in her personal decisions.After six years with Dr. Damecour she will be impossible to replace.

Billl is aweful for you own sake hire a fulltime professional biller debbie will get you on the news show details Billl is aweful for you own sake hire a fulltime professional biller debbie will get you on the news
by Rebecca L Robinson on Mar 27th, 2010

I have now reported your office to my insurance company and to the local BBB. I refuse to fight for a refund that I am due based on the nature of your business your staff should be kind. Debbie your biller is rude and lies about her contact and follow up with patients. I will only put things is writing so that I have a paper trail.

Pathetic Courtesy and Bedside Manner show details Pathetic Courtesy and Bedside Manner
Mar 11th, 2010

A family member suffering from depression was late for an appointment as a direct result of the illness. Upon arriving at Ms. Damecour's (she doesn't deserve the title of "Dr.") office, the patient was rudely and severely reprimanded for being late. Ms. Damecour had no regard, understanding, nor sympathy for the very illness that the patient was supposed to be treated for. She gave the impression that her only concern was inconvenience and not being able to squeeze in an extra patient to milk more money from Medicare. Ms. Damecour is from Canada where - due to their health care system - a provider doesn't make close to the money that can be made in a community such as Sun City (a senior community)due to the number of patients, lack of qualified providers, and ease of billing Medicare - regardless of incompetence. Unfortunately, the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners does not deal with poor bedside manners and professionalism. If so, this case would have been investigated and due justice done - such as revoking Ms. Damecour's license to practice in Arizona. It is sad that providers such as Ms. Damecour can practice in a senior community and take advantage of the system to get rich without providing proper care for the patients. There is a lack of providers in Sun City which allows the incompetent ones to prevail.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Aug 23rd, 2009

Professional, accurate and well informed.