A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fabian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire B Fabian MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Claire B. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Claire Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Fabian practices Pathology near Keene, NH.
See Keene Pathologists.