A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Grigaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Grigaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Grigaux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grigaux graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Grigaux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Roosevelt Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Nathalie Grigaux MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire N. Grigaux practice?
- Dr. Claire Grigaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Grigaux practices Internal Medicine near Florham Park, NJ.
See Florham Park Internists.