Dr. Claire Hall Is this you?

Amazing Doctor No Longer With Us

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

Claire Hall passed away nearly 4 years ago. He was an amazing doctor and incredibly smart, wise and compassionate. All his patients and friends miss him dearly.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr. Hall bails on you when you need him the most. The Doctors in this office dropped a lot of different insurance options which forced their long-time patients to pay through the nose, or find a new doctor after 1-25 years at with them. While slowly dropping insurance ooptions, they slowly and sneakily raised the rates. When I first went there I paid $58 for YEARS. Suddenly it goes up to $68+ and then into the $90 dollar range. Then, on my last and FINAL visit, they shock me with a HEFTY $175.00 CASH!! AFTER MY APPOINTMENT, WITHOUT A PRIOR WARNING. The doctor was short with me, rude, and acted as if I was a bother to him. Pyramid Health is no longer a good place to be seen for ANY health condtion...and it has been that way for at least 5 years now. I personnally believe these , or some of the doctors there are approaching retirement and just want to collect as much money as they can from any person unlucky enough to walk in to their office. I am appalled at the treatment I received the last few times I visited. I called and told them this, and they never returned my calls

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I have never had such a wonderful experience with any other GP. Claire always went above & beyond, making sure that I understood what was going on & following up with me whenever I was uncertain. He was truly unique, no one will ever be able to fill his shoes. Even after all of this time, he is still deeply missed and thought of often.

Most truly caring and professional

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I have told many friends about Doctor Hall when they've told me they were looking for one. He's always been interested in not only how I'm feeling at that moment but how he can help me feel better in the future. He's seemed to make time for me even if he's got a full schedule. I have a hard time even thinking of going to another doctor. If I'm not well, out of town, if time permits, I wait to get home so I can see him. He's always had the answers to any questions or concerns. Just a wonderful doctor!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015